Just some random fluffy and cute headcanons about their future daughter!
- Dina loves picking up flowers, especially purple and blue flowers. She then proceeds to beg Cas to let her put her flowers in his hair.
- At mealtimes both Cas and Dean are being offered chunks of food from their daughter, at the same time. She is just sitting there smiling, just waiting for them to take a bite of her food.
- Dina knows that uncle Sammy is a cute Moose and daddy is a Huggy Bear.
- When she sees Cas sitting on the couch she crawls over to him and positions herself so she is on his lap and cuddling him.
- One day, while playing in the garden, Dean and Dina found a dead bird. Dina started crying and Dean told her that the little bird went to Heaven and it was really happy and then they buried it near some flowers. Later that afternoon, Dina got curious and dug it up. She then run into the kitchen, hugging the dead bird and screamed at Castiel “DADDY, BIRDIE COULDN’T GO TO HEAVEN! Can you give it a ride?”
- She comes home from pre-school one day and says, “Daddy, Cheryl’s daughter says that Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester live in this house. Who are these people? Have you seen them upstairs? Where are they?!”
- At 4 years of age, Dina Violet suddenly starts acting like a much older child. For example, she becomes addicted to her mp3 player, which she bought with money she received for her birthday from uncle Gabriel. Her favourite songs? “White Blank Page” and “No light, No light”. She refuses to wear shoes with mud on them to the grocery store because they’re “disgusting” and “at least 10 people are going to judge her.”
- She is really into hugging and giving kisses. She loves on her daddies all day long and has plenty of affection left over for anyone that visits their home.
- One morning Dean was trying to get her to eat a fruit salad. She refused to eat anything but Lucky Charms. Dean stood up and said “Fine, you can have your gross Lucky Charms!” Since that morning, she refers to her Lucky Charms as “Gross Charms” as in “Can I have some more gross Charms, daddy?”
- She loves broccoli and vegetables but she refuses to eat mushrooms, burgers and hamburgers. She can find and will remove to the side of her plate, the smallest fragment of a slice of cooked onion.
- One day, she was eating out with Dean and Cas at a Mexican restaurant. When Dean made a sarcastic comment about Castiel’s burger, she frowned and asked why daddy didn’t want to eat the burger. Dean looked at her and casually said “Because the little chicken was murdered, honey! Daddy’s trying to eat as little meat as possible”. Yeah. The reason why she refuses to eat burgers. I don’t know what Cas did, I have no idea. I sense that he was seriously displeased though.
- Dina talks constantly. All the time. She especially likes to ask them questions like, “Daddy, what do snow leopards eat? What am I? Am I a woman or a fairy? Why do I have 10 fingers?”
I’ll write more tomorrow :)